Mary-Kate Ledger, solicitor
Mary-Kate completed a Bachelor of Laws at Curtin University in 2019 and was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in April 2021.
Mary-Kate joined McWilliams Davis in 2022 and has experience in the following areas:
- Preparing and drafting commercial leases and licenses;
- Preparing contracts for sale;
- Attending to settlements of commercial and industrial properties;
- Shareholder agreements; and
- preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney and enduring powers of guardianship.
Phone: 08 9422 8992