- Provide pre-appointment advice to directors of distressed companies about external administration and restructuring.
- Provide legal and strategic advice to creditors and claimants of distressed and externally administered entities/estates.
- Advise and represent clients faced with claims from insolvency practitioners.
- Provide technically and commercially sound legal advice and transaction support to insolvency practitioners.
- Represent and advise insolvency practitioners and interested parties in ex parte Court applications (remuneration, directions, approvals, public examinations, etc.) and defended insolvency litigation.