- Advise on strata titled projects and “off-the-plan” sales of strata title properties.
- Prepare contracts for sale for “off-the-plan” residential and commercial strata title developments.
- Advise on all aspects of the Strata Titles Act 1985 (WA).
- Preparing & registering strata company by-laws and amendments to strata company by-laws.
- Consolidation of strata company by-laws.
- Advise on strata company by-law interpretation and validity.
- Preparing infrastructure contracts and common property licence agreements.
- Advise on governance and management of strata companies and council of owner duties.
- Advise on termination of strata schemes.
- Issuing breach notices to lot owners and enforcement of strata company by-laws.
- Strata levy debt recovery.
- Acting for strata companies and lot owners in State Administrative Tribunal proceedings for orders and/or declaration, including:
- validity of minutes of general meetings & resolutions of strata company or council;
- contraventions of the Strata Titles Act 1985 (WA);
- election of council members;
- provision of strata company documents;
- interpretation of strata company by-laws;
- strata company records and documents;
- termination of strata schemes;
- imposition of levies and charges by strata company; and
- disputes between strata companies and strata managers.
- Preparing and issuing notices of proposed complaint and commencing building disputes for faulty and defective works on common property.
- General commercial dispute resolution for lot owners and strata companies.