Jake Taylor, Solicitor
Jake completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Taxation) at Curtin University in 2019 and was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2020.
Prior to joining McWilliams Davis in early 2021, Jake worked at a boutique commercial and taxation law firm and has experience in the following areas:
- commercial and retail leasing;
- sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties;
- preparation of discretionary trusts and unit trusts;
- preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney and enduring powers of guardianship; and
- administration of deceased estates.
Jake is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia.
Phone: (08) 9422 8933