Jake Taylor, Associate
Jake completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Taxation) at Curtin University in 2019 and was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2020.
Jake joined McWilliams Davis in 2021 and has experience in the following areas:
- sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial properties;
- property development projects, including site acquisitions and development management agreements;
- pre-acquisition due diligence enquiries for commercial tenanted properties;
- commercial and retail leasing;
- sale and purchase of businesses; and
- advising on construction contracts for residential and commercial projects.
Jake is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia.
Phone: (08) 9422 8933